Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Missouri votes to Block Obama's Health Insurance Mandate

Poll

Should there be a mandate that you must have health insurance?

[ 1 ]
    Missouri votes to Block Obama's Health Insurance Mandate Bar_left20%Missouri votes to Block Obama's Health Insurance Mandate Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Missouri votes to Block Obama's Health Insurance Mandate Bar_left80%Missouri votes to Block Obama's Health Insurance Mandate Bar_right [80%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Jeremy C.
    Jeremy C.
    Admin

Missouri votes to Block Obama's Health Insurance Mandate Empty Missouri votes to Block Obama's Health Insurance Mandate

Post by Jeremy C. Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:00 am

Missourians voted yesterday to block President Obama's health insurance mandate that would require most people to have, or start paying fines by 2014. The vote was majorly a symbolic one, as Federal Law always triumphs State Law. Although, with over 75% of voters voting in favor of Prop. C. and midterm elections being less than 100 days away, this is sure to be a big problem for supporters of President Obama's healthcare bill.
    Joe W.
    Joe W.

Missouri votes to Block Obama's Health Insurance Mandate Empty Re: Missouri votes to Block Obama's Health Insurance Mandate

Post by Joe W. Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:10 am

It will be a big problem. I don't think we should have the mandate for health insurance.
    PadrePio444
    PadrePio444

Missouri votes to Block Obama's Health Insurance Mandate Empty Re: Missouri votes to Block Obama's Health Insurance Mandate

Post by PadrePio444 Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Me either they just want too control everything!
    Joe W.
    Joe W.

Post by Joe W. Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:34 am

I don't like it when people vote for that.
    PadrePio444
    PadrePio444

Post by PadrePio444 Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:32 pm

I know it;s very stressing! "Sigh"
    Joe W.
    Joe W.

Post by Joe W. Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:52 am

Whoa! Who voted yes? Let me guess, lberal teen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:29 pm