Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

House approves Puerto Rico Status Vote

Jeremy C.
    Jeremy C.
    Admin

House approves Puerto Rico Status Vote Empty House approves Puerto Rico Status Vote

Post by Jeremy C. Sat May 01, 2010 12:42 am

http://congress.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/04/29/house-approves-puerto-rico-vote-legislation/

Recently the House of Representatives voted and passed legislation that will allow Puerto Rico to vote on it's status. Many believe this is a way for progressives to boost their power in politics and continue their reign as majority party. If Puerto Rico does vote in favor of statehood then Congress must vote on its acceptance as the 51st state.
    How did your representative vote?

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2010/roll242.xml
    Jeremy C.
    Jeremy C.
    Admin

House approves Puerto Rico Status Vote Empty Re: House approves Puerto Rico Status Vote

Post by Jeremy C. Sat May 01, 2010 12:43 am

Thankfully my congressman voted no. These liberals will do anything to stay in power, Puerto Rico has already told us three times that they don't want to be a state.
    Joe W.
    Joe W.

House approves Puerto Rico Status Vote Empty Re: House approves Puerto Rico Status Vote

Post by Joe W. Sat May 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Wow! I think I like it better with just 50 anyway. A nice even number.
    PadrePio444
    PadrePio444

Post by PadrePio444 Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:17 pm

Yeah the Democrats keep pushing it makes me angry, by the way i am a Puerto Rican they just want are vote and money the are also blocking information which is really wrong.
    Joe W.
    Joe W.

Post by Joe W. Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:09 pm

How are we going to stand all of these taxes?! I have no clue.
    PadrePio444
    PadrePio444

Post by PadrePio444 Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:30 pm

And the Puerto Ricans have taxes to the wazoo which is driving them nuts we went to eat at Denny's there and we had to pay double tax which costed us 50 dollars for having an normal meal without any drinks! Curse
    Joe W.
    Joe W.

Post by Joe W. Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:07 pm

Yay! Pay It Up Pay It Up Pay It Up Pay It Up Pay It Up Pay It Up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content