Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Teacher fired for beliefs at the University of Illinois is reinstated.

Jeremy C.
    Jeremy C.
    Admin

Teacher fired for beliefs at the University of Illinois is reinstated. Empty Teacher fired for beliefs at the University of Illinois is reinstated.

Post by Jeremy C. Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:14 am

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/09/university-illinois-reinstates-instructor-fired-catholic-beliefs/?test=latestnews

I have been following this story for awhile now, and it turns out that Professor Kenneth Howell will be reinstated this next semester. What I do not understand is why he was fired in the first place? Atheist professors are free to spew out their hate speech on us, yet not a word is said. Terrorists such as Bill Ayers, and the Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who hates us with all his heart, are allowed to talk give lectures at universities, yet all they can come up with is "Oh he's not that bad. They just kill/want to kill us because of our beliefs, big deal." Seriously? How on earth can they get away with this?
    Joe W.
    Joe W.

Teacher fired for beliefs at the University of Illinois is reinstated. Empty Re: Teacher fired for beliefs at the University of Illinois is reinstated.

Post by Joe W. Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:05 am

I gotta check your link....

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:54 am