Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

RETURN TO SENDER: Afghans Seize Explosives From Iran

PadrePio444
    PadrePio444

RETURN TO SENDER: Afghans Seize Explosives From Iran Empty RETURN TO SENDER: Afghans Seize Explosives From Iran

Post by PadrePio444 Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Afghan police say they have intercepted 22 tons of explosives stashed in boxes marked 'food, toys and kitchenware' that were reportedly imported from neighboring Iran. The middle east people are fighting like cats and dogs when are they going to learn that they are brothers and sisters in Christ!
    Jeremy C.
    Jeremy C.
    Admin

RETURN TO SENDER: Afghans Seize Explosives From Iran Empty Re: RETURN TO SENDER: Afghans Seize Explosives From Iran

Post by Jeremy C. Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:15 pm

I saw this the other day and I could not believe it. Thankfully they were able to seize them before they got into the wrong hands.
    Joe W.
    Joe W.

RETURN TO SENDER: Afghans Seize Explosives From Iran Empty Re: RETURN TO SENDER: Afghans Seize Explosives From Iran

Post by Joe W. Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:55 pm

Could u give me the link? I have not heard about this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:17 am